Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Marriage?? Me?? Now??

You are asking me to marry you???

No, I will not Marry you! Are you insane?

Bow down to me for even poppin' the question!
Haha.. Everyone I have talked to this semester has said, "Dude.. Katie you are gonna get married quick!" Me?? Katie Maschue?? I am goof Katie! I am not gonna lie I am really excited to get married and start a family but I dont think i am ready for that. Everyone says that and then they get married. I guess you never really feel ready! It is just scary to think of myself married like next year. Ah.. I dont know what you people see!

2 comments:

  1. just live life and be crazy katie and mr. right will come when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha why are you the funniest person alive and yet symbolize a true woman.

    ReplyDelete