Saturday, December 11, 2010

While I am sitting here eating cereal

While I am sitting here eating cereal out of the bag (cause i cant afford milk) I was thinking about what i have accomplished today! It is my week to do a lesson in Relief Society and being me, Katie Maschue I waiting tell the last second. Saturday afternoon! Typical me. The lesson is on the Holy Ghost and I finally finished it. It should be pretty easy cause I dont get nervous in big groups of people BUT I just feel so bad for all the young singles that have to sit throw it. I feel like it is worse then sitting throw an episode of The wiggles. Have you ever watched an episode of the Wiggles??? I am willing to bet the suicidal rates go up everytime time one of their shows are broadcasted! They always tell me i did a good job on my lesson but mormons are nice! Now that i think about it..... That is all I have accomplished today! Hm.. well at least it is out of the way! I guess I can relax the rest of the day until tonight! There is an EAC basketball game and i am pumped! I love the games here...and i love how they play YMCA and you can get up and dance to it! EAC aint half bad. I kinda really love it!
This Is us doing the YMCA at the game! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment