Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye Bye 2010!

Events and memories that happened in 2010:

         This was all the youth of my home ward! I had a great ward in 2010!

        Ughh... Having to babysit my brother and his friend Coby everday!

           Getting a tattoo on my19th birthday! It was as rebellious as it gets!

All the adventures I had with friends ( Fancy dinner at mcDonals, Cruise, sleepovers, Games, trips, ocean!)
The boys I almost had relationships with but wouldn't just go for it (I had a couple of those in 2010) Im a picky one :/ HAHA!
My job a Dairy queen! I worked there in 2008-2010 and also got fired in 2010! Best thing that ever happened to me(the getting fired part)

                              Homecoming with Austin Gregory :)

                                         My Senior prom!!!

                      Graduation!!! Woohoo! Class of 2010!

Seminary Graduation! I was so pumped to get that diploma!

I left for Thatcher August of 2010! It has been the best experience if my life! I love it and I love the Gila Valley Temple! I have it three minutes away from my house. What a blessing. I try to go at least once a week :)

These are my roommates at college! I have made ALOT of friends in Thatcher since August! I love them all.


By far the best week at EAC! Kirby Heyborne came for a concert and he also came to Devotional... Ah.. Guess who had to say the prayer that day???? guess!! Me fools! I was so nervous and I was so happy he was there that I made the whole flippin'prayer about him. After wards he said thanks for the prayer and laughed. I dont blame him. It was the worst prayer know to man. Nick made me say it :( My great friends fromEFY also came up to see his concert and spent the night! It was a blast!
This was us at the concert! They are so much fun to be around. I love them BUT I love Kirby more and If you dont know who Kirby is.. get the freak off my blog!

 
That is just a couple of things that went on in 2010! It was a good year BUT I am super pumped for 2011!
Bring it on!!!

4 comments:

  1. you didn't even mention the kirby heyborne concert and having your amazing friend janae come see you in thatch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I will add that right now. that is way too important to leave out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm katie I love the part about you and "almost" relationships!Bahaha... i think it would have been funny to put pictures of you with the most random guys! and.... you know who


    oh and what about your car? and your tree selling buisness?

    ReplyDelete