Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My family is RAD!

So last night after i wrote on my blog the night got worse.. I seriously wanted to go home cause It was so different and I didnt even have a bed and It smelt funny! There was actually alot of reasons but yeah i was so ready to go home! Talk about negitive! Even though it was bad I should have been focusing on the good. I have an awesome family that I haven't seen in forever! I realized that today. We woke up and went to Show low to visit my mom at work! I met all the people she works with and she took the family out to eat at Pizza Hut! It was amazing (I mean the pizza was amazing). I love hanging out with my little sisters. We were jamming out to music in the car. Kammie and Maddie were getting annoyed but whatev it was fun!
This was Josh and I in the car on the way to ShowLow! We have fun together. I am pretty sure I am his favorite sister :)
This was all of us In the car! I love my fam!

Tonight we were practicing for a talent show we have to be in tomorrow! Dude.. My family has got really bad at the whole singing thing.We used to sound really good together but i guess we have all lost our touch! Especially Josh! sO Bad.. He was so off! I was laughing so hard that i couldnt even breathe! My mom was getting mad cause i was "horsing around" and making my sisters laugh! I was trying to be sexy when we were practicing the song "Let it snow" I guess i am kinda good at that. There is a part in that song that talks about kissing under the mistle toe and my mom is gonna let me say, "Ohhh.... Yeah!" in a seductive way on that part. I am so excited! I cant believe she is letting me. It is a talent show for all the old folks in the rest home place! I am gonna give them a heartattack haha.. WEll i am going to bed. Keep it real 

1 comment:

  1. okay um how come i didn't know about this, eh?
    I'm totally gonna stalk it now.:) you crack me up by the way.

    ReplyDelete