Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow.. Sleep? Do you exist?

It is two o' clock in the morning and i cant sleep! I dont know what it is but I can never go to bed early! I am usually hanging out till really late but there will be sometimes when I lay in bed for hours trying to sleep. I am a thinker. I think about everything and i guess i choose to do that at night. Alot of times I will just lay in bed thinking about the gospel. Honest. If you dont know me to be a religious girl... You dont know me every well! This gopel is my passion. Haha.. I lay here listening to EFY music and I feel like I get something different for the song ever time i listen to it. I am listening to "Let it begin" It is an amazing song! I have a huge album of religious music on my itunes called "better than chocolate". I usually just turn that on when i get in bed. I hate being the only one awake in my apartment! It creeps me out. Alot of times i just want to wake Kale up and make her talk to me. I love talking to Kale. When you first meet her you think she is this shy girl but she is actually alot of fun. We do alot of fun things together! Sometimes we stay up talking forever abut everything and anything! I love all of my roommates! Ah...They are all so different and I love them all the same for different reasons!
This is me and My roommate Jordo! She never lets me forget My worth. I love her! She is a beautiful and taleted Young lady! We love to jam out in the car together!
This is my roommate Kale. We have had alot of adventures. Haha She loves watching me be an idiot. I love her. She is always having fun and one of the nicest girls i have even known!

This is my roommate Denae! She is not what i expected her to be at all. I love her! She makes me laugh! I wish i could see her more cause we get along great but she is so busy! :( She is beautiful, talentd, and smart! I hope she never lets anyone tell her different!

I love college! It is everything i hoped it would be. There have been alot of sad moments for me but i have made alot of friends to cheer me up in those times! I have been blessed this year! I am gonna try to go to bed. It is almost three. That is crazy. If i cant go to bed I will just wake up Kale Bahaha! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment