Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dun Dun Da Dun...Here comes the Bride!!!

So I went to Morgan and Kaylas wedding reception with Jonny (my best friend)! We went in said congrats to the Bride and groom and then straight to the snack table. Nachos! Yes! It was really delish. The wedding was beautiful.. Watching Kayla and Morgan made me really excited to get married. I dont know who he is but i do know I will feel so lucky! I cant wait to have someone look at me like that :) So as I was sitting there watching them dance and thinking all these thoughts.. Miley Cyrus came on! Heck yeah! I was out there dancing with all the little girls. Am i an idiot? Freak yes i am! Then the guy got on the microphone and said, "All you single" Hey that is me! "women" Hey that is also me! "come out to the dance floor cause we will be having the throwing of the bouquet" What?! Oh snap. Oh snap. I ran out there like I was getting chased by a heard of wild antalope! Antalope??? How did i come up with that? Haha anyways I was excited and ran out there. When i got out there they had old, young, little, and big single ladies! 20 girls or so. The chances of me catching them weren't high... Not at all! As she throw them it was like slow motion.. It wasnt coming tourds me at all. It actually bounced off the hands of a little girl and hit me right in the head and then landed right in my hands! AHHH.. I caught it! I caught it all you "katie blog readers" I am getting married. This is seriously the second bouquet i have caught this year! You will all recieve wedding invites! It was so funny cause those little girls are animals. They chased me all around the institute for those flowers. I thought i was gonna get jumped. This weekend has been fun. I go home tomorrow! I was pretty excited.
I am going there some day.. Real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment