Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Messiah concert.. Never again!!

The Messiah concert was the most terrible thing I have ever had to experience! Ok.. Maybe I am over reacting but it was pretty bad. The people had talent but nothing I was going crazy over! As I was sitting there I was trying to think of ways I can burn the building down! I was also thinking of things I would rather be doing then going and sitting at a Messiah concert for 2 hours. Here are 10 things I came up with!
1. I would rather Dive into the shallow end of the pool
2. I would rather get eaten alive by a parana
3. I would rather stick a fork in an outlet
4. I would rather eat a light bulb
5. I would rather get sprayed in the eye with PAM
6. I would rather get hit in the head by a baseball bat....10 times!
7. I would rather have a baby pee on my face
8. I would rather give a talk in General Conference
9. I would rather get both of my legs amputated
10. I would rather get my tongue stuck to a pole

That is just a couple I came up with! That was terrible but the rest of the day was pretty fantastic! I went to eat dinner a my friend TomTom's house! He has a huge family and they were all adopted including Him! It was alot of fun. I love that family. My lesson went pretty good too. Alot of the time I feel like the girls are not listening but that could be because it as 9:00 in the morning! That is so early for college...So early! I actually woke up four minutes before I was supposed to be there. That was awesome! I went without make up! Oh and i did tithing settlement! It turns out I am a full tithe payer! I took a picture with the Bishop to celebrate. Me and him. We are pretty tight! Well I think i am gonna go to bed. I havent been feeling well these past couple days! I think it is the stress and I am getting sick. I am jsut ready to go home. Ok I am leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment