Sunday, December 5, 2010

Whatcha know bout me..whatcha whatcha know!

Wow! Blogging? Me? I never thought i would want to try it. When i hear about bloggers I instantly think of old ladies that want to post pictures of they're grandchildren after enjoying an evening full of gardening and making casseroles! It is funny how there is a stereotype for everything these days! There is alot to know about me! Well... not so much but lets just say there is! Hm.... I come from a big family? Did you care to know that! Haha. I love my family. I am actually attending college with two of my sisters. Maddie whos is 21 and Kammie who is also 19 (We are twins) I always forget we are twins cause we dont look alike and we dont act alike. People think we are like exactly alike until they get to know us and then they realize we are like opposites, but i love her! Maddie is like my mom! She makes "to-do list" for me! It gets really frustratin but i love both of them! They are huge examples to me and my best friends! I love to amuse people. I actually got Klass Klown for my senior class. I love making people laugh and being myself. Why spend life being someone else! We all have so many blessings whether we realize it or not so i think this is always a reason to be happy. The gospel is so important to me! Today is one of those days you realize you have so much and you feel so blessed to have the truth that you want to repay your Heavenly Father but you realize There is only a few things you can do to repay him and those things are actually benefiting you...Like keeping the commandments! That is so simple. He gave him life for us and that is all we have to do to show our graditude. Simple. I love Jesus Christ! He is my best friends. That old pal will never leave me! He is the Bomb! Well I better go sleep so i can attend the fireside tonight. It is a Christmas broadcast! I am getting so excited for Christmas.. I keep babbling. Ok Bye

This is me and my Sisters! I am the sexy one to the left! Check me out Haha jkjk

No comments:

Post a Comment