Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ups and downs in the last couple days!

Downs! :(
1. Yesterday morning I woke up at 8 o' clock in the morning to my siblings fighting(Big suprise)
2. I went to take a shower and there was 4 bottles of conditioner and not one bottle of shampoo(nice)
3. I came out to the livingroom and my 15 year old sister was snuggling with her "almost" boyfriend (my little sisters gets more action than me)
4. I made egg salad sandwiches for lunch and realized the "sold by" date was Dec 17th (opps.. Sorry if any family members are feeling alittle sick today)
5. I had to put my last 10 dollars into gas so we could go to Showlow
6. We went to sing at my moms work for a talent show (Yikes.. My fam doesnt have talent)
7. Went to a YSA ugly sweater party and all the weirdo's made me play bingo with them (I cant say No anyone)
8. We went to Dairy Queen and i ran into the lady from my nightmares(My old boss) she once fired me and i was forced to give her a hug
9. I didnt spend the night at Kales cause she was "busy"
10. It was windy and I hate the wind...Hate it!
11. I spent the night at my friends house and she has cat, and i am allergic to cats (I woke up and looked like a chinese kid that had pink eye)
12. We didnt wake up in time for breakfast at McDonalds! (Ugh... I hate my life)
12. Today me and my sisters(maddie and Kammie) havent been getting along. They are so annoying sometimes!
13. I watched Glee and I was able to face the fact that I cant have Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome! His voice makes me weak :(
15. My little brother packed his bags and was gonna run away( Yeah... He went far HAHA!)
14. I wet the bed.. Ok Ok i made this one up cause i ran out of negitive things to say!
ups! :)
1. I got to hang out with my little sisters the whole day yesterday!
2. We got to listen to Christmas music on the way to Showlow (Christmas music is the shiz)
3. I looked super hott yesterday! Jk but i did get alot of complements!
4. We got to go to a rest home and make there night by singing to them (They were deaf so they thought we did amazing)
5. I got really freaking ugly sweater... That was my goal!
6. The sweater was under five dollars! (score)
7. We went to attend the YSA Ugly sweater party and it was so much fun.
8. The party had free donuts and hot coco! (Double score)
9. I went to Dairy Queen and was able to recieve one of the best burgers and fries known to man(also known as the celestial burger)
10. I got to hang out with my old best friend Whit and we are gonna try to hang out more!(I miss her)
11. We went to visit KaleHamblin and I had to sing her a bed time song and tucked her in
12. I got to spend the night at my best friend Kylies house!
13. Had a dance party in the car! It was pumpin'
14. Went out to eat with my family today!
15. Watched glee ALL day and got to watch sexy papas sing all hott and stuff!
16. Oh i got 2 more followers on my blog which means I have six now! Ah... super exciting!
17. Went to watch a movie at Kylies house! It was a funny one
18. Got to do family projects to get in the Christmas spirit :)

As you can see there was alot more good than bad, BUT there was still alittle bad I am not gonna lie. It has been an interesting couple days haha

This is us with our ugly sweaters in a location called hell AKA dairy queen!

1 comment: