Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crunchy hair??? Mmm.. My favorite!

Haha! Yes, crunchy hair! I was hanging at my neighbors Tesia, Heather, and Andres apartment and we desided to have kind of a cake/frosting fight! I was just throwing frosting on myself cause nobody was getting me with frosting but it was still so fun! I tried to wash it out but I didnt get it all out.. Now my hair is crunchy! And i went to wal-mart that way??? Holy fudge! I have no self-respect! Our neighbors are awesome. I love all of them!! After the cake fight I also had the random idea to wrap cars with wrapping paper and bows so I went with my roomies, heather and Tesia! We totally got Levi's car. I will post the pictures one day... Some day! I am so happy all my finals are done.. I feel stress free! Well I am gonna go sleep in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment