Thursday, December 9, 2010

I got bit on the butt by ants but that is ok cause i found the man i want to marry!


Meet Mike Tompkins! We are getting married. I have a long list of what i want in a husband and number three on my list is a singer... I have to marry a singer! I mean, I am not gonna die if i dont but it is so addractive! My Mikey poo has talent. Yes, we already have nicknames for each other!! His for me is "sexy chick with a naughty body" Hm.. I guess i dont mind that nick name! So today I went to play tennis with my roommate Kale( By the way she is the worst Tennis player known to man) and we desided to take a break after some intense labor in a game of tennis so we layed down in the grass... It was a nice relaxation (nice word choice) until my whole body felt like it was on fire! Stupid ants were all over me! Kale was cracking up cause i guess it is funny to watch me run around, dancing and taking off any clothing that would be appropiate! Hahaha! I kept yelling, "Im gonna get naked" and kale was yelling, "No, No, No!" Like she didnt want to witness that or something! I dont get it! I went into the bathroom and those pervert ants even made it up my pants! I itch everywhere... yes even my butt! If I ever seen an ant again it is gonna wish it was never born! Kale had some itching cream so i feel alot better now! Ah... It has been an interesting day! Only these things happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment