Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!

Christmas Eve!!!
Christmas is my favorite holiday. My family has a crap load of traditions that we have be doing as long as I remember!
* Secret Sister- We draw names and get a present for that person. We continued calling it that even after my brother was born. Poor Josh! Hahaha
* Talent Show- I dont have any bad a** talent so I always make my talent really retarded every year
* Navity Scene- We didnt do it this year. Im grateful! I always have to be the donkey :/
* Lights- We always go look at Christmas lights.

Christmas Pictures Fool's
Me and Kam before the Talent Show!

I know what you are thinking and Yes i agree! We Hott!

No boy is gonna want to kiss me after they see this!

Well that is Scary, right?!? Josh is cute.

During the talent Show!!!

                          I put on "eye of the tiger" and showed my family some self defense moves!
                                                    They did a cute little song and dance!
               Josh played his tumpet. He needs alittle work. It sounded like he was farting the whole time!
There was alot more talents but i am too lazy to post them. Today has been great too. I got some good presents but presents are not as important to me this year.
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment