Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I have always loved Christmas, but not as much as I do this year! I dont know what it is, but I just cant wait! AH..... YES!!! WOOHOO! YIPEE! Haha sorry! That is how i show my excitement through text! All these lessons and talks on Christmas has just got me pumped! This year i have been focusing on all my gifts my heaenly father has given me. Here are acouple:
He has blessed me with many talents! Not very many people can say they know how to fly. That mask was handed down to me from generation to generation starting with my Great Grandfather Luke Skywalker!


He has blessed me with an awesome best friend! Brooke Hammond! She is
So optimistic and is always happy. She is a great listener! I love her.
















He has blessed me with another Best friend! Kylie Wilkins! As you can see we are really retared together! She is one of the only girls i know that doesnt get embarassed of my ways. We always have fun and dont care what anyone thinks!

He has blessed me with awesome siblings! They are all amazing! (Jake,Maddie, Kammie, Alex, Abbi, Jessica, and Josh)

He has blessed me with an outstanding Dad (papa bear) Me and my dad have alot in common. He is one of my heros. He is hilarious has always looks for the best in life!

He has blessed me with an awesome Mom. We dont always get along but shoot.. She gave birth to me! Gotta love her. I am so thankful for her and all she does!

He has blessed me with an awesome Boyfriend! Haha... Jk this is just some random hottie on a cruise!


He has blessed me with this amazing, Amazing gospel. It is the best thing in my life. He has also blessed me with the gifts of the temple. I am looking forward to te day i can be sealed with my family for time and all eternity! Love the temple. Love it.

This Christmas i am gonna try really hard to have my mind focused on what Christmas is all about. I hope you do too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment