Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mormon Material?? Psh...

As I look around the chapel I see these cute little families.. Actually mormon families are quite big. So they were actually cute big families. They all had there scriptures and hymn books out during the talks. The little kids were downing their cheerios quietly while coloring. How can these families seem so perfect. I mean, I know before you got here this morning you were all arguing about running late and not getting ready fast enough. I can just picture those moms saying, "Uh..Your hair looks like poop!" or "Ugh... Your undies are stinking out of your dress you nast-o!" I am from a big family so I totally get it. As I was looking at all of these freakishly perfect families I looked down the bench at my family! Abbi and Kammie were choking eachother (That happened after Abbi's nap during sacrament of course) just to be retarded, Maddie and Josh was fighting about how Josh forgot to brush his teeth and his breath smelt like poop, and Jessica had her phone out and was taking pictures! Oh Joy, right??! I had no room to talk cause I was also being disruptive! HAHA! It was so hard to pay attention. I am so used to mature college students in singles ward. I had almost forgot what babies looked like to be honest! Today in this home ward there was an RM that just got back. I was trying to get his attention (I knew he wouldnt look) and was doing kissy faces and the whole " call me" while holding your hand up to your ear thing. He never saw. My little sister pulls out her handy dandy phone and we facebook stalked him. Creepy right? It wasnt my idea. My sister was digging too... Which is gross cause she is like ten years younger then him! Those RM's have a way with girls haha. It was a good sunday!

This is what I am talking about! Freakishly perfect Mormon family. At least that is what i got when I googled it anyways!

This is what my family is like.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment