Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I need to stop thinking and go to bed!

ONCE again I am up pondering at 3 in the morning. I think too much. Period. Have you ever known you were getting a suprise and you just couldnt wait?? You wanted it so bad and didnt understand why you couldn't just have it right then?? Duh. We have all felt this with Christmas and birthdays and stuff! I am so not patient. I HATE SUPRISES! Well I was just thinking about how life is like waiting for a suprise! Our Heavenly father has alot of suprises for us.. Things in life that will make us happy. We know they will come and we know they will be good BUT we just dont know when we will get these suprises! I was just up thinking about all the thinks I wish I could change in my life.. I mean I love my life but there is just acouple things I would change right now. And then I thought "God.. Knows all!" He knows all. I need to stop beings so temporal and start focusing on what really matters! I need to focus the blessings in my life and stop waiting for the suprises! God knows when it is right for me to have them! Deep right? HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment