Friday, December 10, 2010

Singing in the shower really helps with stress!

I woke up today feeling really freaking stresssed! It could be because I woke up to a call for Jordyn telling me to hurry and get dressed cause we are going to Denny's! Hahaha! That was nice, but really it was nice! Good way to start off the day! Uh.. Well anyways i came home after breakfast and just thought of everything i have to be stressed about: Boys, my little sisters and there decisions, classes, money, bills, friends, and how i cant find my car keys! Ugh.. Then I thought, "Well, hey i can take a shower!" I just want you to know that showers help anything! They are amazing. I dont take them alot..oh but when i do! Ok.. Just kidding! Of course i shower often... I want to look presentable for when and if I meet my future husband! Haha but yeah showers are awesome! I was once asked, "what is your shower song??" I never thought about it until then but my shower song is "Lets get down to buisness" from Mulan! I sing that in the shower everytime! It is funny cause my neighbors below my apartment hear when i sing in the showers! They always make fun of me for it but whatevs. I do what I want when I want! I love EAC and I love my friends here, but i am getting home sick! More then i ever thought i would! Christmas break needs to come already! Well i am going to bed. Night!

1 comment:

  1. I am posting a comment because I was told to...just kidding! Katie i love you! You are so funny. I don't have a shower song, but maybe I should rethink that whole thing.

    ReplyDelete