Monday, December 20, 2010

Ugh... Home sweet Home!

We pulled into the drive way and I was full of excitement. I felt like my face was gonna fall off cause i was smiling so big. "Home Sweet home" I thought to myself! When you have been away from home for awhile you kinda forget all about the bad because you have missed all the good so much... Well It didnt take me long to remember the bad. I got out of the car and I was greeted by the "Hump N' Dump" Oh... That is our dog Max if you didnt know. We just call him that cause he humps anything visible! Scary thought right?? I was excited to see him but the jumpin all over me got old after a few short seconds. I walked inside to find my family. Haha I was jumping all over my them! What a work out. After i was done saying Hi to everyone It felt like i just got done doing 20 jumping jack. My house smelt like a mixture of homemade sugar cookies and Dog butt! The two smells dont go good together just incase you were wondering. My family fights about everything... Literally! The arguements they were getting into just made me laugh. Fighting about whether Josh has ADHD or not?? Come on. They also fought about what we should do for family home evening. I solved that one by saying, "How about we go around and everyones says three things they love about me?" Well that never happened. I am happy to be home but I dont know how long it will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment