Sunday, January 23, 2011

El stupido

 Stupid things I have done in the last week:
1. Gave myself a side burn!
Let me explain! Hahaha! I was cutting my bangs and I guess I went a little too crazy. I didn't even notice the side burn until like 24 hours ago! I thought my hair looked hott until yesterday! Yicks! I may look like a he/she now! So if you are confused about my sex... I am a woman! 

2. Painting my face!
The painting face part wasn't stupid but the rash I got after wards was. I was at the game with the paint on my face and it felt like it was on fire. I was picking at it and finally just decided to go to the bathroom and wash it off. I had a huge rash on my face the whole night. Next time I will just use face paint instead of kids washable paint!
Warning: Do not apply to skin. May leave permanent damage! 

3. Wearing a ridiculous hat to a game!
Don't do it. You may or may not get threats! Hahaha!

4. Being nice to the weird kid.
I always thought the girls that ignored the weird kid were such "B" words but they actually did the smart thing.. I am always the girl that is nice to the weird kid and I am finally discovering it is probably not the smartest thing to do. They fall in love with anyone that gives them enough attention. So It is important to be nice but not too nice.. I guess i don't know where the line is drawn! 

5. Not going to bed at a reasonable hour
It is so hard to go to bed at a reasonable hours. I feel like all my friends play the role of Satan.. Without even meaning to. "Hey lets watch a movie!", "Lets do something crazy!", or "You are going to bed this early?!?!" Ok Satanic friends of mine... Yes maybe I will go to bed early. These words are easy to type but when it comes down to the actual scenario we all know that I wont be able to resist. I guess sleep is not meant for me. I know I need it but lets face it... having fun is sometimes more important when you do stuff like this:

Wrestling in those Chinese thong suits!
Building a fort with My sisters and friends!
Playing with roommates!

Going to the basketball games... Where I can look at Devon! The hottest black man known to man! 
Jungle fever BABAY!







1 comment: