Sunday, January 16, 2011

That would win my heart..

Mmm... For all you girls, does your face hurt??? From smiling?? You have my permission to watch this ten more times but only 10 cause by the 11th it kinda makes you a creeper! It is understandable. For all you guys(If I have any guys that read my blog regularly), You have my permission to also watch this ten more times so you can learn his ways! I know singing is one of my favorite things in a guy and this guy isnt very good BUT this it just too cute to not love.

Haha... It is kinda funny I am watching this movie on Sunday.. Especially since I gave the lesson in relief society and it was on keeping the sabbath day holy.. Im awesome! Me and my roommates are actually traveling to the valley today too.. I dont know if that is very holy. I love my calling, and I love Sundays! I hope you all have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment