Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girl nights heal all sickness :)

I had a sleepover with my neighbors last night and stayed up till 4:30 even though I still wasn't feeling my best! I started the corniest pillow fight and we were all laughing so hard. Every guy I have ever talked to thinks sleepovers consist of pillow fights, facials, painting nails, brushing hair,boy talk, watching chick flicks and eating junk food... and lots of it! Which is true.. Except for the pillow fight parts. I don't see how getting hit in the head with a ball of cotton could be considered fun! Nope! Don't see it! I love having girl nights. Mmmm..... I woke up feeling like I could run a mile... or two.. or three! I am not gonna lie my voice still kinda sounds like a dude! Which is kinda HOTT! Right? Come on. You could at least lie to make me feel better! Today is gonna be awesome. I am feeling a lot better for starters. I also got a call from a good friend of mine that goes to Provo. It was so good to talk to him.. Then I took a shower and sang my usual shower songs! Mostly the Mulan song called "Lets get down to business" that is my favorite to sing in the shower. You all have a shower song. Don't deny it!

I love hanging with boys BUT I am never against a girls Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment