Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The past 168 hours!

Haha! Just in case you were wondering 168 hours is a week. I just feel smarter when I use numbers! This week has been pretty busy. My grandma is ok! Well I wouldnt say she is ok, but she is alive! I hope she will be ok. We said bye just in cause she will be seeing Jesus soon! We spent alot of time with her in the hospital. I kinda had some fun at the hospital. Everytime I got on an elevator i acted like it was like my first time and the nurses and doctors were so freaked out. It was hilarious!

It was a really fun trip at the same time cause I got to hang out with my cousins! They get alittle clingy to me. Just me! Not my sisters. I dont know why they love me so much. Maybe it is cause I am a little kid at heart! After like 3 hours with them I start to go insane. When I get to the insane stage I say, "Lets play hide N' seek" just so I can sit in the bathtub for an hour to get a break from them.. They never find me! I always checked the bathtub when I was little. Haha flippin' idiots!
This is me with Annie and Tommy! They are the oldest in the fam!
This is Annie and Phillip! Phillip is the most wild
I am not gonna lie i debated punching him in the head, knocking him out and then just telling his parents he wanted to take alittle nap!! 
This girl I am holding is Jillian! I know it is uncool to choose favorite cousin BUT.......
She is so cute and so much fun. I want a red head so bad someday! If I have a daughter without red hair I just might dye it haha
Me and Kammie got bored at my dads house and just tried on all his hats! HAHA He had some funky hats!

The rest of the trip in the valley just involved shopping, shopping and shopping! I never want to go shopping again! When I got home I made Jordyn sit down and watch me do my modeling show! I was shaking my stuff down the runway (hallway) while listening to Mr. Roboto! She loved all my new clothes! Since I have been back I have hung out with alot of different people. I am gettign to know some more really cool people. I went to a bonfire, movies, and a Kick butt dance party to get the semester goin. It was way fun!

These are my white girl dance moves. I am willing to bet those black guys are making fun of my dance moves. Whatev! Haha!

Oh and also... I am inlove with a show called Prison Break! I love it. I am really addicted! My neighbors downstairs introduced it to me! There is a guy in the show and he is like the hottest guy I have ever laid eyes on! He is beautiful.
Oh baby! :D
That is about all that has happened this week. I just have to say.. I love Thatcher!



2 comments:

  1. Hahahahah. Everytime I read your blog, I laugh out loud! EVERY TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even the one about my grandma being inthe hospital??? You are a sick person! haha.. jk thanks girly!

    ReplyDelete