Monday, January 31, 2011

Life isn't so grand with a convertible like mine!

                   This was before tractors ruined my life!
Well as most of you know... I backed up into a tractor at the beginning of the school year. WORST DAY EVER! I am still suffering the consequences! Like the days it rains and the days people cant find a trash can and just throw trash through my back window! That is my favorite. Please keep throwing crap into my most prized possession people! Well today I am not dealing with the trash. I am dealing with the rain. Something I have no control over. I woke up thinking it was gonna be a sunny day. I even saw my friend wearing rain boots and I thought she was just alittle confused! "We all have those days", I thought to myself but NO.... It turns out she is actually the weather genius. Either that or she watches the news. I am just gonna stick with the weather genius cause it sounds more epic! So yeah... Today I had class after class so I couldnt run home and get a bag to cover it with. POOP! Me and my car both smell like wet dog now. You know how some girls date guys for their car?? (sorry to break it to you boys)Well I just hope guys dont date girls for their car too cause mine is... Lets just be as nice as possible and use the word unique. So now I have a unique car and smell like wet dog! Yum.Any takers?? Oh I forgot to mention that my car got toilet papered too. Just to let you know... Rain and toilet paper dont go good together. Let me remind you that toilet paper is for butt use only.. Unless I am involved in the prank!I know we all love to play in the rain and I know girls dream about being kissed in it (and if you have a boy toy jump on that) but I am slowly starting to hate the rain because of my ghetto, unique "convertible" car! Boo Hoo to that!  That is ok though because i work it.
Watch out for these! They sneak up on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment