Friday, January 14, 2011

I am an EFY music junkie!

It is so funny cause I was on my itunes today and I saw that the #1 played song was "I am his daughter"! A song for the 2010 EFY CD. What is really funny is the #2 most played song was a Flo rida song. That is like way opposite! Haha! I love this song. It is so uplifting! I love to blast this when I am home alone.. I scream it as loud as I can and dance around the livingroom! It might be a scary sight so try not to picture it! There are so many different lines I love in this song. I love how it says"There is so much more to me. He helps me see that I have so much to offer! and I LOVE "...and when Im feeling small and wondering if I'll ever have courage to stand strong.. Through his love I'll remember!" Dude.. How can you hear that song and those words and not want to dance around my livingroom with me too. Mmm.. I love this gospel and all the truths it holds! And... I love Flo rida! Haha.

2 comments: