Friday, January 28, 2011

R.I.P. Katie Maschue!

Congratulations!!!! You are all invited. I know you are thinking, "Invited to what?" A birthday party??? No! My Wedding??? Double NO! You are all invited to my funeral. I have been sick for almost four days now. That is never a good sign. It is a deadly sickness called the cold!!!

It is gonna be the best funeral known to mankind. It will probably inspire MTV to start filming funerals instead of those stupid sweet sixteens! I am planning on having Holland go and talk on something inspirational cause he is like my favorite apostle. I am also planning on having Mindy Glendhill and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir go and sing praises unto thee. It should be pretty Legit! 

Then the after party will be even more legit. A lot of it is on the D.L. but I will let you in on a couple things. 
1. It will be held in a circus tent. 
2. Justin Bieber, Beyonce and alot of other really "important" people will be there
3. They will have Krispy Kreme donuts
4. They will have hollister models with hollister smelly goodness on! 
5. They will have waterslides

...and a lot more but I am not entitled to say.
Lets NOT make my funeral a drag.. And lets not wear black! Blah... Wear Red! It is a sexy color!
It was nice knowing you all.. 
Love you! 

2 comments: