Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Theme song...

Have you ever noticed when someone has something to say on facebook..... They choose a song to put on their   status. I never got that. Like when someone gets singles they cant just put, "Yep.. Me, Single!" They have to put, "All my single ladies... All my single ladies.. If you liked then you shoulda put a ring on it!" I guess it is like the new/cool thing to do.

   Well... anyways I woke up this morning feeling like butt! I looked like butt too! Not literally... Thats disgusting! Stupid Kale got me sick. I am gonna jump her today at the park. So if you want to see someone eat dirt be there  at 5 o' clock sharp! Not really...but I have definitely thought about it on several occasions today! I went to youtube and the only song I could find that talked about the way I was feeling was this song:
It isn't in English but the title of the song says enough, "Sick enough to die" I am 95.98% positive it is talking about a girl being sick and the guy is going to help her. Trust me... I studied Chinese five semesters in a row...

My roommates did not care that I am sick at all. I was laying in bed and called them( on the phone) and they never came in.. Ok Kale did a couple of times but she wasnt making me feel better. I wanted her to feed me. Did she??? I dont even want to talk about it cause I might say a curse word. HAHA! After the neglect from my roommates I just stayed in my room listening to "All by myself" as loud as I could make my ghetto laptop go. It is amazing how you can express yourself through songs... Thanks facebook world for helping me realize this!

P.S. The date went really good, and I feeling a lot better now! :) The drink called emergency works wonders!

4 comments:

  1. I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK!I am a great sister...just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha katie...
    you make me laugh my freakin butt off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is disgusting!!! Hahaha jk jk Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete