Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh.. .So that is what a city is like!

The last 24 hours have been so fun! Me and Kale went with Jordyn to the valley cause she had to get her braces  tightened! 
This was the start of our first journey away from home as roommates! 
Kale slept the whole entire way and I dont know how she did it! This is what she had to deal with!


It was so funny cause Jordyn has this aunt that always lets us stay with her and her family and their house smells like poop... LITERALLY! You walk in and you get a big whiff of butt! It is really gross but funny. Kale was not prepared cause she has never experienced it.. Lucky me! I have... SO I brought tons of perfumes and lotions. The second the family left the room I pulled that junk out and smeared it all over under my nose and under Kales nose! She couldnt stop laughing but I was really serious about this!

\
You might think I am over exaggerating about this but I am most definitely not. Those kids are still learning to aim for the toilet or something! 
I had to come up with sneaky techniques to cover my nose so I wasnt obvious about the awful smell.
 This Is the first technique and the most used technique called the "pondering "technique
The "scratching nose" technique
 The "Scratching back" technique
The "bloody nose" technique
The "HARDCORE bloody nose" technique
And last but not least... The "praying" technique!
I got desperate! 
I also got to see my best friend Kylie. I love her! We have so much fun together. She had to go up to Mesa to get her braces tightened also! Mmm... I love her!
She slapped my leg really hard in like the first hour I saw her. IF you cant see the welt you have my permission to zoom in some how! Is there a "zoom in" button on here?? I dont know!
Last night when we arrived we just hung out with kylie and all the other family members in the Wilkins family. They have some awesome cousins! When It came time to go to bed we aired up the mattress and Kale and I slept on it. I realized I am the kind of girl that needs her own bed. I think when I get married I am gonna purposely fight with my husband before bed so he will have to sleep on the couch! Ah... I am just kidding! The air mattress was so annoying though. It would sink us in and I would end up on top of Kale. Sorry kale! I guess that is why your face looks like that now. Ah.. Also kidding kale. YOU are beautiful! 

The Next morning at the Dentist office:


Showing off our teeth! Haha!

 Corny Friend Picture! 
 Nice doin business with you! 
 Found the stash of Alcohol in dentist office!
This is what alcohol can do to you :) 

Shopping later that day:


We went to Hobby Lobby and then we went to the Mall. Ok I have decided Hollister is the most pointless store in the world. Getting one shirt is like the price I paid for all the close in my closet put together. Also, If you were to take away all the immodest clothing... Hollister would be left the size of a lemonade stand! Yuck! I was trying to debate if a certain piece of clothing was shorts or underwear! I later found out it was a pair of shorts when I saw a girl walking around the mall in them.. I mean who would walk around the mall in their underwear? They had to be shorts! But anyways the mall was fun. I always have fun with my roommate and Kylie!

We ended the trip by going to the Mesa temple! It was probably my favorite part. My camera died so I couldnt take pictures :( but I still had an awesome time. We watched the Joseph smith movie and of course I balled. I always do! Joseph Smith is my hero. When I entered the gates of the temple I got so excited! I really hope I can get married in the Mesa temple. I mean any temple would be great but THE MESA TEMPLE is my dream.I have alot of memories there! If I want to get married there I have to do it in the next two years cause it is closing in 2013 for along time. It is going under construction! Either that or I have to wait.. forever to get married! Ah whatev....The lord knows whats instore!


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, i seriously laughed my butt off at the nose plugging techniques!

    ReplyDelete