Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First impressions!

Sometimes i wish we could all just skip the first impression part of getting to know someone. It always seems like the first impression you get of someone is the complete opposite of who that person actually is. I hate it. I am not gonna lie when I first meet someone I totally judge them from their actions, the way they talk or just the over all vibe they give off! It is stupid but it is something you cant really help. You know??!? We all do it.

 It is HILARIOUS to hear what people think of me when they first meet me. I am not shy at all so when I met someone I just act like how I would around my family or close friends. Most people (at first) are reserved or more shy... Not me! A lot of people think I am funny when they first meet me but then there are those people that are bad at the whole first impression thing! I have had people say they thought I was a really serious girl when they first met me! Me?!?! Serious!?!?! BAHAHAHA! Funny! I have also had those people that think I am weird! Not me BUT totally understandable! This one kid I met a couple years ago said when he first met me he thought I was mentally challenged!! Yeah he thought I was retarded... LITERALLY! I think that is the worst thing I have ever been told. It was a burn. He said that he thought that cause I would mess with the psycho teacher and he thought nobody in the right frame of mind would ever be brave enough to mess with her. Thank goodness he only thought that for a day.. But still! 

I think when we meet someone we should just tell them our whole life story so they dont get the wrong impression! Like this:
"Hi. My name is Katie Maschue. I am 19 years old. I am single, and not looking for anything. I was voted class clown my senior year so dont take anything I say serious Unless I am talking about my family or my religion! I have a huge family and love them. I love being outgoing and hanging out with friends. I am NOT mentally challenge and I am serious when I want to be! I dont get mad easy! Etc...."
Then after that 10 minute introduction ask for their name.
P.S. I am going on a date tonight. Wish me luck with my new introduction skills HAHA!


No comments:

Post a Comment