Thursday, January 20, 2011

Must suck to be YOU!

So last night was alot of fun! Dave invited me to my neighbors house to build a fort. I love building forts. I actually just made one over break with my like brother and sister!
This one was kinda lame cause we had no room to do it! Haha!
So.. Anyways when Dave invited me I came up with a better idea. How bout we have a fort building competition??? I got my girls together and he got Logan and the competition was on! It was so fun... We worked on ours forever. Logan and Dave kept trying to spy on us and our fort but we were too ninja! They just couldnt handle it! Long story short..... We won! They were good sports about it. Being huge losers must have really sucked. Hm... Sucks to be you! So after that was over and done with I came up to my apartment to go to bed and my neighbors run up and hand me my keys! MY KEYS! Haha! They were missing for 2 months straight and they ended up being inside there couch! It just swallowed my keys! Ugh... You should have seen me when I saw them. I was jumping around doing moves I didnt know I had. I went cruising around at like one in the mornings... Just so I could drive it! I had missed Yoda(my cars name) alot!
They are adorable! Haha! We look so happy. Them?? Not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment