Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My milkshake brings all the boys the yard.

No actually I don't have any milkshakes and I am not bringing any boys to the yard(I dont even have a yard)... I just thought that sounded like a great attention grabber! So I don't have anything to say for once, and neither do I have a desire to say anything. Weird huh? Today was a great day! Devotional. Ice cream. Zumba. Oh... We went around howard's to every apartment to meet new people. I hung out with a really cool group of cool guys! It was fun.. Oh speaking of guys I have some frustration regarding men but I don't want to put it on here for the public! If you want to know about it bad enough just call me or something! HAHA! Besides that I love my life! Thatcher is my favorite place! I love my roommates. I just love everything about EAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment