Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just the little things!

Ok... So I decided a couple weeks ago that I am gonna have something spiritual to say every sunday! This wasn't the greatest Sunday so I didnt know what to say. I had to teach the lesson in my ward today and I played the song called, "His hands" By Jenny Frogley and I love her so much! She is one of the reasons I started going back to church. Her music helped me gain a testimony of the Savior and she helped me to get closer to him through her words. I went on her facebook page today and decided to write her. I knew she wouldnt write me back cause she has so many friends and they probably all write her. Kammie has tried to write her before also and she never wrote back. I just wrote a couple sentences about how she has helped me and how I love her, hoping she would just at least read it sometime... DUDE! She wrote me back! I got so emotional when I saw the small paragraph from her.She talked about how I made her day and how I am beautiful. JENNY FROGLEY! Man I cant get over it. It made my week. I love EFY music and she is LITERALLY my favorite singer! :) It was huge to me but if you think about it.. It was just a couple words from just another daughter of God. Sometimes it is just the small things that make you the most happy! The savior knows what to do to make my day better!

I cant choose my favorite song so I just picked this one. I love it! I love her. I love the gospel!
I hope you all have an awesome sunday! :)

2 comments:

  1. DUDE!! that is freaking awesome!!!!!! I'm jealous! I'm gonna go stalk your facebook now so i can see what she said to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete