Friday, February 4, 2011

BLAH BLAH.. Nothing Special.. BLAH...

Ok... So I am running for Executive assistant! You are probably wondering what that is because I was doing the same thing before I decided I wanted to run for student council. Executive assistants main thing they do weekly is they make the "Monday monster" but then they also help with big activities like homecoming and such! I am just not worried about it. Not cause i know I will win but because if it happens it is meant to be. If it doesnt....Oh well! I guess it is not meant to be! I am just excited to see the end results. The two other girls running for it are amazing too!

Anyways..
You know those boys that you just want to bunch in the... I think you know what I am talking about? Well.. I am dealing with that right now. I wish he would just take the hint. It is almost to the point where I dont even want to be his friend. I have never met anyone that could put me in a worse mood! He makes me grouchy sometimes.. HELP ME! 
Well that is it for now. I will let you know how the campaigning goes. Wish me luck! With the campaign and getting away with murder (Just kidding about murdering a man! Dont report me. Please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment