Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today is an important day!

Today is March 1st! Do you know what that means??? Yes... It is Justin Biebers birthday! Yes... April fools is in exactly a month.. Yes... It is the 60th day of the year (unless it is a leap year... In that case it is the 61st day of the year) 
but... Best of all!
Water aerobics started today!!! Woohoo! I had that class last semester and it was my favorite class SO I decided to take it again but this time I have it with my roommates!

My bathing suit is so granny! Hahaha,, But I fit right in because the water aerobics class has tons and tons of old farts! I am so excited for this class. We were being really retarded in it today.. But when are we not retarded?
BTW I made student council. It was really time consuming and stressful while I was campaigning but I made it and it was all worth it. I am soo pumped for next year! :) It is gonna be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment