Friday, February 11, 2011

You peeve me!

I am really peeved and I am gonna try to be as nice as possible! People are just rude. Not to only me but everyone. People think just because they are having a hard time with something they can take it out on everyone! Not cool. Whether it is nursing, school, church callings, boyfriends, friends, work or whatever! It is not appropriate. I heard a really good lesson the other day! The talk was called, "hope ya know, we had a hard time!" It was honestly the best lesson I have heard in a long time. It was exactly what I needed. During the lesson Brother Palmer showed us this message. I watch it all the time now.Everytime I wake up feeling like I am in a bad mood this is the perfect video to watch!

When you think about it you should have no reason to be so negitive! No matter how bad you have it... There is always someone that has it worse than you. When You are in a bad mood the best thing to do is serve others NOT go around mopping and being rude about this problem you are facing. I hope all you people that are having a hard time will feel better soon and start showing kindness. I know college is stressful but FOR REAL?????

No comments:

Post a Comment