Monday, February 7, 2011

Cute little Acne Face!

Yes.. Cute little acne face is right! I know a lot of girls that will not leave their house if they have a big zit or maybe just little ones all over their face. I guess they are worried about the boys?? We all go through awkward years. If boys make fun of your acne it makes it okay to tease them about their squeaky voice! Just part of hitting puberty I guess!  I dont get embarrassed by my acne and I am not today either but this mountain on my face hurts. Dont be worried when you see me PLEASE! It is not a tumor just a little curse God gives all of us.

I can play "dot to dot" on my face now. I tried to find an animal or a shape when I connected the dots! Still no success but I will find something!

I guess this is what Stress does to you! I have school to blame!

No comments:

Post a Comment