Thursday, February 10, 2011

Call me a cougar. It's whatever!


Cougar. Me. Yes.
Who would have thought a 16 year old boy could get me so giddy!
I am INLOVE with Justin Bieber! It is the kinda love where I would marry him if he was older but because he is so young I just want to hook him up with my sister. Does that kind of love exist? Hm... I dont know? Me and Kale made it a goal to go to one of his concerts(after we get a job). I can just picture it right now! Me in the front row with all the 12 year old girls who are still trying to discover who they really are. Singing, crying, and wearing those tight pink Justin Bieber shirts that say "I have bieber fever!" Man... Gotta miss those days! I have a poster of him right above my bed. He is the last thing I see before I go to bed and the first thing I see when I wake up! Love it. Love it. I actually gave the poster of JB a mustache and a beard with my sharpie so I don't feel like a creeper/cougar for loving someone so young!
This was just tonight & We look terrible cause we are getting ready for bed!
We watched the movie trailers for his movie coming out! Woohoo! I am so excited to see it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment