Friday, March 4, 2011

My family is the shiz!

I am really missing my family! If any of my family members are reading this right now their jaws have probably dropped. I never thought I would miss them this much! I remember always saying I was so.... excited to move out and not deal with them anymore! What was I thinking??? Lately, If i am not thinking about them or texting them... I am telling stories about them! I have a really crazy and dis-functional family (what family is actually normal though)! Before I moved out I always wanted my family to be more normal and like "other families" but I realized I love mine just the way they are. God sent me to this family for a reason. To learn and to grow! We have faced alot of trials together but I think the trials have only brought us closer :)
This is me and my Mom. We have become way closer ever since I moved alway but we have always been really close. I think sometimes I forget how much she loves me! haha. She has been through alot and it was all for me. She is the strongest woman I know. I am so proud of her. She is my hero! 
This is me and Maddie. I love her. I tell her everything. We are not as close right now but I am planning on knowing her for a long time(like my whole life)... So we have time! She is the peacemaker and always puts everyones feelings before her own.
This is me and Kammie. She is my twin. I have been with her since Birth. That is along time right??? We are really differnt but we know how to have fun with eachother. She is beautiful... and we can all see that.
This is me and Alex. We were never that close until my senior year. She became my best friend! She is so sweet. She is really shy when you first meet her but when you get her out of her shell... You cant get her to shut up! jk jk I love it! She is a risk taker.. and that scares me!!!!
This is me and Abbi. She is a goofball. She thinks she knows how to rap! That is uh... interesting! SHe is really fun and girly! She always has all the boys after her. She is friends with everyone. She loves to read, watch tv shows and all that crap!
This is me and Jessi. I think we are the most alike. She always wants to be doing something crazy and fun. She makes friends really easy and doesnt worry about what others think. I love her!
This is me and Josh! He is hilarious! I love hanging out with him. I miss him so much and I am always telling stories about him. He is a strong boy but can also be very sensitive! I am not gonna lie I want to hurt him alot of the time.. But most of the time I just want to play with him. He is my best friend (pretty much)

P.S. I forgot my oldest brother jake. I love him but I dont have a picture! 
I also forgot my dads! But they know I love them :)
I love my FAMILY! They are the best.





1 comment: