Thursday, March 10, 2011

Near death experience!

I lived to tell the story... So I guess I should probably tell the story now
During this story I want you to feel like you are there! This is exactly what my face looked like through (almost) the whole experience!

Ok.. So I left my class early. What?? It was an emergency! I needed a snow cone. Now just because it was an emergency doesn't mean I was being a wreckless driver. I had my seatbeat on and I was going the spend limit. I was just trying to switch over to another lane and this car came out of no where! I almost hit this car! It was so intense but what made it more intense was the lady in the car. She was a crazy Navajo lady.
When you google angry Navajo. This is what you get, and the lady actually kinda looked like this too! She pulled up next to me and was using bad language, honking and flipping me off. I just looked over at her and gave her a smile. I think that made her more mad cause she got louder! I have just always been told a smile is
 contagious. I have also been told I have a beautiful smile. What the "H"? I wasn't trying to be a smart ace or anything. Ok! Maybe I was. Anyways she just followed me around town for 15 minutes. No joke! If I didn't need both hands on the wheel and a foot on the Gas/brake... I would have mooned her. It got to be a little too much so I would just go on dirt roads and "leave" her in the dust. She finally just got tired of it and stopped following me. Oh my goodness! It was so scary. I debated calling my family and say my goodbyes!
Needless to say I still got my snowcone.. 15 minutes later!

1 comment:

  1. OmG! HYSTERICAL, GLAD YOU MADE IT OUT OF THAT MESS ALIVE:)

    ReplyDelete