Sunday, March 20, 2011

Something I stumbled across.

Another Sunday. Another spiritual thought.
Today I was thinking about what I could write. Usually I just write about something I learned at church.. Today I didn't feel inspired to tell of anything I learned. Instead I want to talk about the Book Of Mormon. It is so important to me. This year I got really good at reading my scriptures but then recently I started slacking because other things got in the way. Student council, school, church activities, homework, money, staying up late... etc! I knew I was slacking but I thought that I could catch up later... When the "more important" things are taken care of. This is a video I stumbled across right when I needed it
After watching this i realized how selfish I had been. "More important things" ??? Did Joseph Smith Put "more important things" before the Book Of Mormon? No! He gave his life so I could have this book and read and learn from it. When you are slacking like I have been just think of all the things Joseph Smith and the pioneers went through just so we could have this book. The book of Mormon is true and I feel so blessed to have it in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment