Monday, March 14, 2011

They're (Maddie and Kammie) hard to beat!

Maddie- She is my hero. A lot of who I am is because of her! She is an incredible example. You know that saying, "Living off your parents testimony!"?? Well.. I didnt live off of my parents testimony. I lived off of Maddies! If ever I had wavering faith I would go to Maddie and tell her of my questions and concerns. Her responses were always comforting! I have always wanted to be just like her. She is the most selfless person I know. She never makes it about her. At the end of last semester I was going through something that made me pretty sad. Maddie was always there. She would go and get me Orange Juice and walmart donuts(Yummiest treats in the world) She always knows what to say to make you feel better. Maddie is beautiful inside and out. I have always been envies of her appearance! She is the kind of beautiful that is hard to find these days. She is modest and virtuous. She is that kind of girl that you  know her standards before you even meet her. She is the kind of girl that makes you want to be better. Maddie also knows how to have alot of fun. I have so much fun with her. She loves everyone and is always up for anything. Talk about positive right? Whoever Maddie marries will feel like they dont deserve her and the truth is they probably wont deserve her. They will feel lucky because Maddie is unique and 1 in a million! I love her.


Kammie- This is my twin. People always ask me how I like being a twin. To be honest I forget we are even twins until I look back to when we were younger. Kammie was always my best friend. I didn't even care about having other friends. I just wanted to hang out with her. It was honestly so cool to have her in the same grade. We always had each others backs. my senior year I was really bad at praying and reading my scriptures, but I remember coming into the room and see her reading her scripture and It really made me want to be better. Kammie also wants to be a religious singer for a living. Are you kidding me??? That is amazing. Talk about sharing talents. She will be able to bring people closer to the gospel through her music. I am able to see her triumphant testimony through what she is singing. She is a great missionary. She is never scared to stuck up for what she believes to be right. In fact... Kammie is not scared of anything. She doesnt care what people think and that is one of the things I love about her. She is who she is and she is not gonna let anyone tell her different. She makes friends really easy and is always making people feel good about themselves. Kammie is gorgeous. She can wake up and get hit by a bus and she will still be looking good. Kammie is extremely talented. I get pretty jealous because she is good at everything she tries. I love her so much!

1 comment: