Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am gonna bust a cap because of this heat!

One thing that gets me really grouchy is the heat. I crave the heat when I have to walk outside in the snow and I feel like I am getting frostbit or when I get a snow ball thrown in my face BUT I hate the heat when my AC doesn't work in my apartment and it is 88 degrees(In my apartment). Everything is kinda ticking me off because of it HAHA. I bought this one dollar Banquet TV dinner that looked delish when I looked at the BS picture on the front but then I opened it and the pizza was smaller than my hand. Ok... Thanks for the free sample! Then It came with chocolate puddling too! What??? Chocolate pudding?? So here I am looking at this opened TV dinner and I have a bit size pizza and a frozen pile of crap! I just dont get how I am gonna cook the pizza with the pudding there too. I dont want warm chocolate pudding but I also do not want a fudgesicle! That situation usually wouldnt tick me off but I was just mad because of the heat. I need to go swimming or something before I either start stripping down or punch one of my precious roommates in the face (Nothing personal.. They are just the closest humans in sight) 
Forget you Banquet.. I am gonna stick with HUNGRY-MAN TV dinners from now on!





No comments:

Post a Comment