Sunday, September 25, 2011

Top Dog!

My family is top dog! You should all find a way to marry into my family because my family is the best! I know Heavenly father took a lot of time to hand pick my family. He knew that we would all help each other with one thing or another through out our lives. I hope one day my family can receive the blessings of being sealed for all time and eternity. I am okay with being stuck with those Mexicans for eternity and my Mom deserves it! She is such a great person! I miss them sooo much! I feel like I am missing out on so much! Alex has a boyfriend she has been dating for four months (Haha she has me beat) and they just went to Homecoming together! Is she seriously a Junior?? Abbi just entered High school this year and is a freshmen! What?? Jessica is in eighth grade and is staying super involved in sports. Joshy is in fifth grade I think? Okay that makes me sad! I am missing out on so much of my families life because I am starting my own life! I am starting my second year away from home! Last year I rarely got homesick But I get home sick all the times this year! I think it is just cause I realize They are growing up and progressing and I am not there to see it. A little boy came into Oasis the other day with crap on his face and a dirty shirt. He was making violent sounds and running around! He reminded me of Josh! I was driving home and the middle schoolers were walking in front of my car. Usually this will piss me off but one of the girls was wearing a softball uniform and she had long blonde hair. She reminded me of Jessica! Everytime I see a fashionable shirt or a freaking cute neckless I think of Abbi. She has the best fashion. The other day I heard "Big brown eyes" on the radio! That reminded me of Alex. She has big brown eyes and used to always sing it. Everything reminds me of my mom! Movies, songs... You name it. Just last night I saw these crackers in the store. My mom always gets them for special occasions like Christmas or thanksgiving. I thought of my mom and how she gets sooo into Holidays. I think Heavenly father puts little things in our lives to help us remember what is most important. I love my family! Even though I am missing out on a lot of their lives I am here at EAC starting my life so One day I can have a family just like my own :)
It is hard to focus on the most important things when Life is moving so fast, BUT slow down and you will notice the small things that matter most!
P.s. I love my sisters Kammie and Maddie! But I see them everyday so its whatever. Haha!

1 comment: