Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm my own BOSS!

Things at Oasis have slowed down a lot. I guess people are starting to realize we take the easy way out and microwave the hot dogs sometimes! I have been working by myself a lot lately because it gets so slow. At first i didn't like being alone at work because I love being around people but I am really starting to like it now. I think I get a little too comfortable sometimes. I go into work wearing the dress code My boss gave us but the second everyone leave I pull out my bag. In this bag I have basketball shorts, a T-shirt, flipflops, and snacks! When I dont have customers I stay really busy by doing the following...

1. I work really hard making snowcones and ice cream. Then I realize nobody is there to eat it except for me! Dang it! It gets sooo hard eating it all by self.
2. I go on facebook. My hands are so cold and numb from making so many snowcones so I HAVVVE to go on facebook and use the keyboard to exercise and stretch out my fingers from all the pain.
3.I watch The Bachelor Pad (I have finished both seasons). I only do it because the people on that show have great social skills. I am doing it for my customers. I want to know how to hold a conversation with them.
4. I make cool signs. I do this to help the business.
 Yes,  I kept the money I got from this side job (singing), but Oasis will get more and more business when people find out there is a girl that will sing to you that sounds just like Beyonce! I am doing it for all you Oasis Employees. I made 9 dollars and 28 cents last night. SCORE!
5. I go on youtube . I have learned so many different ways to dance.
This is called the Cat Daddy!
This is called the Spongebob!
I learned both of these so I have some dance moves when I am singing to the customers for tips! I am so thoughtful right??
           I <3 Ice cream
I need to find a job that doesnt ask too much of me! I just wish life wasnt so hard all the time. 
HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment