Sunday, September 11, 2011

I need to choose this day!

The start to this year has been a blast. I love it! I am in Student Council and it is time consuming but I like it alot! I am a full time student and I am taking classes that will help me get to where i want to go. I have a job! Getting a job in Thatcher can be rather hard. Even though making snowcones gets really old at least I have a job I can go to and receive what little money I can. I have a lot of blessing right now if you haven't noticed but because I am so busy with school, work, friends and student council I am forgetting to do the most important things! That things that will give me eternal blessing! I am forgetting to read my scriptures everyday and sometimes I forget my prayers. Sometimes i think to myself and say, "Heavenly father is understanding! He knows that I am very busy and will find time to do those things some other time!" He is very understanding but is it really showing my love for him?? I dont think so. This gospel is the most important thing in my life and I need to show that through my actions! Someday is over... I choose today Suckas! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment