Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This eventful period in life.....

Okay.. Quick question for you! What the heck is my deal? I never blog anymore. This is a very eventful time in my life and I need to be sharing! Haha It is so weird to think that in the next couple years I will have my career and probably be married. Everyone says when you know... You know! How do you know??? Is there a pillar of light shining above your significant other and a little Marvin Gaye playing in the background? I don't think I will have that experience for awhile.. Thank goodness! My bishop is trying to hook me up with this sexy RM in my ward though. Bishop Allen wants me to get with someone more then I do! Well I will try to find time to fit you into my schedule so you can hear about all the things happening in this life of mine. Life is busy but life is good :)
I hope my significant other doesn't have a happy trail like this dude...
If you are ever with a guy and this song comes on... I think it is a sign and you need to marry him! 
HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment