Monday, April 18, 2011

Life as of Now!

Hmm... Whats new.. Whats new... Whats new???
To be honest I never write in my blog anymore cause I feel like explaining everything and letting you in on all the juice would take way too long. So much new shiz has happened. I don't even know where to start. School is good. I wish I could take it more serious.. This is my life you know?? I am always late to my classes so I started this new thing were I go to bed earlier! Who's the genius that came up with that? Oh wait.... It was me! I decided to be in my apartment by 12:30 so I can be in bed before one. I go upstairs to read, brush my teeth and all that important crap you don't care about hearing. It is really working out for me. Student council is so fun. We just had an event i had to help with and it was a blast. It gets me really excited for next year! It will be awesome but also very stressful. I am so broke it is a national joke. On my food shelf I have ramen, peanut butter, rice, and I think I have chicken in the freezer. I want to vomit everytime I smell ramen. I decided money is so temporal. I wish it was not needed to survive and to be happy. Money really kinda does equal happiness and I hate it. Easter is coming up and I am excited for it. It is one of my favorite holidays because you can focus in the Atonement of Christ. He did so much for me personally and it is a time to reflect on it. This year is gonna be kind of a different Easter. I will not be going home and the Easter bunny will not be coming. THat is ok though. I am content. Lets see.. Friends? Ugh.. I love my group of friends but I feel like there is always drama. I hate drama and I try everything I can to sway away from it. I love my roommates but I dont see them much. Jordyn ALWAYS works. I think we are all dying a stripe of our hair tonight though. We are rebels. I am telling ya! Boys? Hm.. When do I ever know what is going on with boys? I decided I am not gonna let people get involved in my relationships anymore though... Cause the last relationship had alot of people involved and it just doesnt help! I miss my family alot but I think I will see them soon. We might go to the Easter Pageant together this week but who knows. So that is the life of Katie Maschue for now! Can you see Why I am so stressed???

No comments:

Post a Comment