Monday, December 12, 2011

My nasty nasty!

The Nasty Cry Face!
I am a little worried my face is permanently going to stay like this. It is the only facial expression I have been making for the past week. 
"Hey Katie! Are you ready for finals??" They got "the nasty cry" face. 

"Hey Katie... I am an old man that thinks I am in charge because I wear neon colored vests." He got "the nasty cry" face.
That man always lets 5 million little kids cross the road every time he sees my car coming. I know I honked at the kids to walk faster... But that was one time! 
"Hey Katie! I am gonna drop you from my class because you never show up!" Guess what face they got? "The nasty cry" face. Yeah thats right. Dont ever give me a "W" again you old saggy sag.
"Hey Katie, Wanna make out?" I didnt get asked this question but if i did they would even get "The nasty cry" face because I am not drooling over boys at Eastern Arizona College this semester and I am in a nasty cry face kind of mood.
Sooo EXCITED for Winter Break! Please come quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment