Friday, December 30, 2011

Rachael Ray, Get out the way!

I would never lie to all you blog readers out there so I am gonna start off by saying... I was a bad cook. Keyword: WAS a bad cook. But a lot has changed in the past week. I used to burn eggs and stink up the whole house for hours. I also used to try and be creative with my ramen by trying to make it into a stir fry. Did it ever work??? H*** NO! I was sick of being bullied for my disability so I decided to stand up and make a change.
This picture will inspire you all.
You may be wondering what I decided to call this. This is called Hamnoochoompea Casserole. After hours of pondering what I should call it I decided to take part of every ingredient added and make it into a name. What?? That is what *NYSNC did when they need to come up with a name for the band.
Ingredients:
1. Hamburger
2. noodles
3. Cheese
4. Mushroom (Cream of)
5. Peas
Thee Photo Shoot
 
 
 
 
The Volunteers (Victims)
I have never seem a more excited group of people in my life. I didn't even have to force them to eat it.
 Cough. Cough.
 
 
 
What a supportive family. Always there to help me reach my dreams!

Ending results. Make way for this Future Homemaker of America!















No comments:

Post a Comment