Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pondering..

Hey Bloggers!!
Do you ever have so much on your mind that you stay up in bed just thinking?? Oh my gosh!! That is totally me right now!! I know I just need to write it all down so my mind can just STOP.. Tonight when I got home I stayed in my car for forty five minutes just thinking before I realized I had been in my car for that long!! Haha I know that makes me sound like a big weirdo..This weekend I saw the movie called, "The fault in our stars" like every other girl. And yes, I did cry.. A lot. It really got me thinking about life and what i believe, as cheesy as that sounds!! I wont give the movie away but it is about people that fight cancer. Then today I witnessed the aftermath of a terrible accident were people lost their lives.. I have felt so many different emotions that it makes it hard to even explain. So many people lose loved ones to cancer every day, so many people die in car accidents every day, so many people face thee hardest trials of their lives every day and so many of these people have to go through these trials without the gospel and without the knowledge that families can be together forever. When I stop and think about that I seriously feel my heart break..  I feel so so so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. How in the world did I get so lucky?? Billions of people are going through life without the GREATEST blessing! I wish there was a way that everyone could taste of the truthfulness right now! I have been taking the gospel for granted and I am so mad at myself for it. I just want to be the best I can be..
I want to read my scriptures more.. I want to prayer more.. I want to attend the temple more.. I want to serve.. I want to love my enemies.. I want to be better because of all that I have been given!! I am only twenty 22 years old so I know I am going to face a ton more trials in my life but I know through those hard times i will be able to rely on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. He died for me personally and knows exactly what I am going through.. He knows what all of us are going through.. No one is ever alone!! If you arent a part of this church and you want to know more, read the Book of Mormon and pray if it is true. I promise you will get your answer and feel Gods love. I am kind of obsessed with this gospel. It is too legit to quit! It is real and it changes lives.. It changes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment