Friday, August 5, 2011

Guess whos back Sucka!??

Katie Maschue is back. Sorry I haven't made an effort to tell you all what is going down in my life. Please forgive! I dont have internet at my house so when I DO get a internet connection I usually get it from parking lots. McDonalds, Starbucks, the institute building??? You name it! I feel like I am a total creeper on my laptop outside someones work So... I usually Facebook it up alittle and peace out before anyone calls the police! I promise you are not missing out on much though. I work. I come home. sit on a couch for a couple hours. eat. Go to bed and then start over the next day! Summer in Thatcher stinks. I am super pumped for school. I was actually able to get away from Thatcher for acouple days. I am in the Valley visiting family. I get so bored on the ride and that is usually when I get ready for the day cause I never have time to do it before we leave! Today I was brushing my teeth and I did the stupidest thing... My mouth was full of the gross foamy toothpaste stuff so I rolled down the window and spit it out. The crap went all over my hair and face. When i stuck my face back in the car i wiped my face and went to get it out of my hair and it was already crusty. I grabbed my brush and started brushing the paste out of my hair. Suprisingly I do not have any bald spots from brushing so hard but my hard in nappy now! Not my favorite. I am hoping for a good week away from Thatchnasty.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah oh katie i MISS you! i hope i can come to thatcher soon for a visit!

    ReplyDelete