Friday, September 23, 2011

Can you hear me now?? Good!

Can you hear me now?? I wish I could hear you now because that just means you sexy version employees are calling me up. Another Version worker came into my work wanting the lunch special today and he was beautiful. I will make you a hotdog any day sugar lips! Have you ever noticed that every version worker is gorgeous, has amazing style, and smells delicious! If you havent noticed.. You better take your phone it for a check up or something! Just say, "The calling hasnt been working. You should try calling me from your phone!" When the call goes through just say "Wow.. You fixed it somehow!" He will feel like a manly man for "fixing" your phone and you will get his number. Make sure to put his name as "Sexy Version Man" in your phone or you could always just get his name off of his name tag Hmm?? Haha I get an up grade on my phone pretty soon so I should go into the store to scope out the new phones (You know what I will really be scoping out) Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment